Active Duty Storage Cabinet With Casters
- 72"H (77"H with casters) x 36"W x 24"D
- Cabinet with wardrobe has 52"H of hanging space
- Cabinet with shelves includes 4 adjustable shelves
- Cabinet with combo shelves and wardrobe has 52"H of hanging space and 3 adjustable shelves
- 18/20 gauge steel
- Exclusive Heartwork colors with UV stable powder-coat finish
- Weight limit: 200 lbs per shelf evenly distributed
- Cam lock and two heart keys included
- No assembly required
- Greenguard GOLD Certified
- Made Well in the USA
- White Glove Service Fee Required.
- Assembly and Care Instructions.
Just by looking into the cabinets of centuries past we might track the evolution of American culture, from the natural oddities of the 18th century, to the heirloom china of the 19th century, to the mass-produced curios of the 1950s. Designed for the 21st century, the Active Duty Storage Cabinets take snacks, jackets, and IT equipment just as seriously. Constructed entirely from heavy-duty 18/20-gauge steel, our proprietary design is available in three different configurations: Shelves, Wardrobe, or Mixed (half shelves, half wardrobe). Peer inside and you’ll see the shelves are 24” deep to accommodate everything from camera equipment to auxiliary snacks. A silent, full-length cam lock with signature heart key makes it secure enough for infrastructure-heavy departments and photo studios. The wardrobe cabinet can simultaneously conceal your team’s coats and umbrellas, while providing a top shelf for extra office supplies. And the mixed-use cabinet offers a fixed half-width hanging bar and six small shelves to serve as cubbies for staff members, sweaters, or supplies. UV-stable powder coats in six exclusive colors resist fading, chipping, and scratching and can serve as modern neutrals or bright pick-me-ups. There’s no assembly required, and the option of front-locking casters mean you can push around this beast as you please. Made well in the U.S.A.